›› Save on your healthcare costs!
Active duty families and retired members of the military community now have access to a TRICARE supplement plan, made available to AFBA members through SelmanCo, that can help eliminate their out-of-pocket expenses while affording worldwide health care.
Satisfied Tricare Supplement Plan Participants
When you sign up for this supplement, we want you to know that over 100,000 military families have been enrolled in this TRICARE supplement program.
"The TRICARE Supplement Plan has been great for my family. We have been using it for several years. It can be great for you too!"
—AFBA Member General Downer, US Army (Ret.)
Who is Eligible?
- Military retirees entitled to retired, retainer or equivalent pay
- Spouses and surviving spouses of military retirees
- Retired Reservists and National Guardsmen under age 60(Gray Area Reservists) and enrolled in TRICARE Retired Reserve (TRR)
- Spouse of a TRR eligible member
- TRICARE Reserve Select (TRS) members
- Spouse of a TRS member
- Dependents up to age 21 (23 if a full-time student) or under age 26 if enrolled in TRICARE Young Adult (TYA) program
- Spouses and eligible dependents of 100% disabled veterans and enrolled in CHAMPVA
call toll-free 1-888-214-0794 and begin saving!
The CHAMPVA and TRICARE Supplement Plans are currently unavailable in CO, ME, NH, UT, and WA.