Armed Forces Benefit Association (AFBA) continues to honor the mission set forth by its founders – to promote the welfare of its members and their families and to safeguard their economic interests by providing access to life insurance products through our carrier, 5Star Life Insurance Company.
At AFBA, we are committed to your success. Our goal is to provide you with the tools, products, and fast personalized service you demand in order to build a successful business. We pride ourselves on being able to listen to what you need and turning these needs into reality in the form of a strong financial foundation, competitive products, pricing, and support.
- Products specifically designed for:
- Military (Active Duty, Guard, Reserve, Retired, Separated)
- First Responders (Firefighters, Police, EMS)
- Law Enforcement, including Correctional Officers
- Government Employees (Current, Former)
- Government Contractors (Department of Defense)
- Spouses and Dependent Children of any of the above
- Product specifically designed with:
- NO Occupation or Activity Rating or Restrictions
- NO Aviation or Avocation Rating or Restrictions
- NO Travel or Geographic Rating or Restrictions
- NO Combat or Terrorism Exclusions
- Coverage On and Off Duty (24-hours a day)
- Business Management Tools
- Salesforce.com – Keep Track of New and Existing Business
- Simplified Application Submission and Underwriting Process
- Annualized Commissions Paid Daily
- Producer Conferences and Training Meetings
Whether new to AFBA or you've been with us for a while, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you meet your personal and professional goals.
For additional information about becoming contracted with AFBA’s carrier,
5Star Life Insurance Company, contact: